Sunday 26 August 2012

Well, what can I say. Again, it's been too long since I last posted on my blog.  It's been a very hot summer and challenging to say the least. I've been very busy doing very little which is supposed to be good for me, but it's time to get back into the swing of things & get ready for some classes starting in the fall.
I just finished an eventful Saturday at the Stampin Up Regionals at the Hamilton Convention Centre and have come home with some great ideas and exciting things to show everyone.  It was a lot of fun!Below is my card swap I made...24 of them, which is not an awful lot considering there are about 500 women at Regionals and 95% swap.


SU Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade papers, DSP Festival of Prints, Stamp-Rejoicing with You, Holiday Collection Framelits, VersaMark, Embossing powder-cherry cobbler, glitter, polka dot embossing folder, scoring tool.  Love the simplicity of it!



Below are some get well and sympathy cards I made for several individuals last month.



 
The card below was designed specifically for my daughters friend who works on a farm milking cows.  She was in a terrible accident at the beginning of the summer and will be layed up til at least October. She shattered her foot and is unable to walk at the moment.

 
My inspiration for this farm card came from Lynn Pratt at www.stampndesign.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment