Tuesday 18 November 2014

Santa's Coming!

A couple weeks have passed since my last post. I am nursing a cold I caught which started on Friday and knocked me down over the weekend. I saw daylight for about 3 hrs on Sunday! 
A while ago at Scrapfest, I made a Santa tag and then we did it again in class but I wanted to put it on the front of a card but then I thought, what a waste! So I designed one with a small envelope so it could sit in on the front of the card. It doesn't open. The tag can be 're-used'. Saturday at our bazaar I sold quite a few and one customer was going to use the tags as bookmarks. At least that's what she was going to tell the kids she was giving them to. I thought that was a fab idea and if I make more, I will make them longer just for that reason.




Even left a space to sign the tag or could leave it blank.
The back of the card can be signed.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment