Monday 29 February 2016

February Blues

 Hi Everyone,
Time flies when you're busy, busy, busy! I just don't know where the time goes. Got right up and flew away!!! LOL😆 its been some time since I had a class. I miss it terribly but something seems to always pop up and then I don't get on it like I should. It's like a bad diet! You start, get side tracked, then say f@&# it! I've been keeping up with all the new stuff and want to play more. Easter is around the corner so I have a bunch of cards to make for it.
I will also be decorating the tables and hall fo Easter breakfast again this year so I hope I can come up with some new decorations of sorts. Kind of tires of the old grass and chocolate egg thing in the table centre and a single vase with a flower look. Pinterest here we come!



Maybe something like this? But in Easter colours? Ya, I think that might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment