Saturday 11 February 2012

Velum Valentines/CASEd cards

Hi fellow crafters,
Thank you for all your kind emails and wonderful comments.  Some of you have asked about the felted cardstock cards in my recent post.  You can find a tutorial for that on Splitcoaststampers.  Also the mittens used in the mitten card and the peek-a-boo card is an original die I purchased from Sizzix a few years ago before I became a demontrator for Stampin Up.
I get inspired by the strangest things sometimes and pull in all kinds of resources when I'm teaching a technique class. 
I have a couple of cards to shared that I CASED.  The following two were inspired by Kirsteen Gill



Bravo Burgandy and velum with vintage white seam binding




Elegant Eggplant with white velum and vintage white seam binding.
The ladies loved doing them!



I don't know who to give credit to for this card.  Please if it's yours, let me know!  I loved it so much, I changed very little!  I used Real Red for the card base instead of Whisper White, changed the sentiment and added cherry cobbler dazzling details to the heart.


Thanks for the inpiration!

We also made treat holders with the matchbox die and a goodie bag for some other boxed candy.






Now go and get crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment