Thursday 8 March 2012

Rock n Roll

Well I'm getting ahead of myself a bit and the class that will be taught on Thursday eve will be Rock n Roll.  I have cased this card from: http://www.dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/page/2/ and my colour choice is below.  Thanks Dawn
Instead of green and yellow as per Dawn's card, I chose Perfect Plum and Pretty in Pink and pearls.  All the P's tonight!  Because it's just so perfect and pretty! This is my take on her original creation.



I added antennas and pearls and a few solid butterflies on the Whisper White background.
Below are a few ideas from the same basic layout using leaves.  When I think of rock n roll technique I always think of the changing of the leaves in fall.



Same card with an added extra leaf and flash on the camera. The real colours are a cross between the two...a little lighter than the first but darker than the last.  I wish I had a good photo set up that's easy to put up and take down and store.  Well we'll see how the ladies like tonight's class.

I'm working on the pansy tutorial...hopefully up in a few days
Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment