Friday 22 November 2013

Birds of a Feather

Well, another week or two has gone by.  The time is nearing very quickly and everyday seems to go faster as we approach December. We will be celebrating my daughters 21st birthday in a week and then Christmas will be here.
A few weeks back as I was trying to get rid of 1/2 made cards, well not get rid of but complete, I finished these two sets of cards I'd like to share.
I had borrowed last year or maybe even two years ago a bird stamp from a friend and I went crazy stamping images on watercolour paper. I was clearing up about two to three years of unfinished cards and came up with these. Hope you like.



I'm not sure where I came up with the design or even if I CASED or not. I used the new SU Candy Dots(LOVE 'EM) on the red cards but in different spots to change things up a bit. I was impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment